If you were like me and you didn't manage to get your hands on one of the most wanted kicks of 2016 - yes, the Adidas X Bape NMDs. Actually, I camped outside my local store for 4 hours before people came chanting and ended up ripping off the security fence before the cops showed up and Adidas cancelled the whole thing and turned it into a raffle, to which I lost.
Anyway, you might want to try getting a pair of these! I ordered mine from Mariner Ocean. These were actually the first NMD replicas I bought, so I was a bit nervous spending $145 on a pair of reps.
The Good
Once I received them I was immediately impressed! The quality of the boost was amazing and soft. When I tried them on they were so comfortable. The actual material of the shoe was exactly like the real ones, the colours are very close to the real thing.The Bad
After looking at them properly I started to see some flaws (you can see in some of the pictures I have posted) the 3 stripes on the right foot were not straight, so much, in fact, I knew straight away I wouldn't wear them. Looking around the boost there were chunks missing, 3 big chunks on the left foot. I thought I could fill it in with some white glue to make it not as noticeable, it works when looking from far away! The stitching around the cuff is way off, looks okay from a distance but not up close, I guess it's ok if you wear your pants to cover it? In their video on the website, they say that the pattern is the same on both feet, that is not the case for mine, they were only very similar on both feet but when you look down you can see they are slightly different.Have you bought a pair of replica Adidas X Bape NMDs? How do they fare against these ones?
Overall, I am kind of disappointed as I have bought kicks from Mariner Ocean before and they are amazing but these are the worst ones I have bought so far!





No comments:
Post a Comment