Monday, 23 January 2017

Turtle Dove Yeezy Boost



Ok, I'll admit I have gone through a number of replica Yeezys, But each time I get a new one I can't help but think how bad the previous ones were. I've bought ones from DHgate, that come with socks, keychain, receipt and box, but the actual shoes weren't as good as the pictures showed, the colours were always way off but then again they were only around $50. I think I found the closest I will ever get...



I bought the 4th version on Mariner Ocean for $165, holy shit. They looked so good, I was confident enough to wear them to work and everyone complimented how good they look (no one knows they are fake.)

The Good

The materials are so perfect, the pattern, the stitching, the rubber, the boost. Damn, they were so comfortable to wear and soft. The suede on the side is a very dark green and it's super soft and thick. I pulled the inner sole out because I know the real ones have the notch on the inner sole (see pic) and so did these! I know, it's not hard to make that notch but it goes to show they got every detail right. The dots on the boost are in the perfect spots.

The Bad

The box, straight up when I saw it I could tell it was a crappy attempt. The logo was stamped and smudged. The receipt felt like normal thin paper, was not double sided like some fake receipts I've had in the past. Nothing I can say is bad about the actual shoes themselves. After 2 days of wearing them the printing on the inner sole has practically disappeared.

Overall, I am extremely happy with these! Ben, one of the guys who works at Mariner Ocean actually texted me pictures of the final product before shipping them out to me.

















No comments:

Post a Comment